Add a touch of luxury to any setting with Assisi. This heavy crushed chenille features a discreet self-patterned weave and makes beautiful curtains, cushions and roman blinds. It’s durability – with 100000 rub test – also makes it ideal for heavy use upholstery if suitably treated to flame-retardant standards. The finish and weave of the cloth give Assisi a subtle multi-faceted colour profile when held at different angles, projecting warmth, body and texture.
Hardy Fabrics Assisi Chenille Gull Grey Plain Curtain Fabric
£37.00 per metre
- Style/pattern – Chenille, Plain
- Size/width – 140cm
- Applications/uses – Curtains, Cushions, Soft furnishings, Upholstery
- Composition – 100% Polyester
- Vertical pattern repeat – 0cm
- Horizontal pattern repeat – 0cm
- Weight – 338gms/sq. m
- Aftercare – Cool iron, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Machine 30 synthetic, Professional dry clean
- Martindale Rub Test – 100000
*CUT LENGTH FABRICS ARE NOT RETURNABLE ? PLEASE REQUEST A SAMPLE BEFORE ORDERING
- Additional information
- Shipping & Returns
- Made to Measure
- NEWS & DISCOUNTS
- Reviews 0
Curtains, Cushions, Upholstery
Textiles of the highest quality, for your soft furnishing and upholstery projects.Hardy Fabrics has a wide selection of high quality fabrics offering hundreds of colour options and top quality printed designs. With collections in plain, woven and printed fabrics within our range of Velvet, Satin, Moire, Slub Cotton, Jacquard Weaves, Linens, Faux Suede and Dupion fabrics. Hardy's print ranges cover the spectrum from traditional floral designs to brightly coloured modern designs, to fit or elevate your personal style. Shop coastal tones, vintage florals, sleek plains, or royal golds. With decades of history and experience, Hardy Fabrics aims to be your choice for soft furnishings fabrics.
Please Note - orders placed after 19th December may not be processed until after the Christmas holidays due to supplier opening times.
FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland addresses for orders over £75 (exclusions apply see * below)
Orders can take between 1 & 7 days if your item is in stock - we will update you when your order is shipped.*
- *WALLPAPER & PAINT - We advise not booking a decorator until you have received your order.
- *RUGS & CHAIRS - These will be shipped from our supplier and may take up to 3 weeks. We will keep you updated on the expected delivery date.
- *Made to Measure SUFFOLK curtain poles - please enquire.
UK Mainland - Depending on the size of your order, it will be sent using *Royal Mail First Class (£3.95 SMALL PACKET) or a courier (DHL or Hermes) service (£6.95).
We will calculate the delivery charge at checkout (exclusions apply, see * below)
* There is a £9.99 delivery charge for long length items (curtain poles, tracks & blinds) this will appear in the basket.
* There is a £9.99 delivery charge for JAB Anstoetz, Carlucci & Chivasso Fabric orders of £100 or less as these will be shipped from GermChoose.
UK NON-Mainland - shipping is currently £20 and will be calculated at the checkout.
If you are not 100% happy with your order please check our full RETURNS Policy
For more information about our DELIVERY policy, please check our full Terms & Conditions.
Wallpaper & Fabric Samples
Complete the form above, you will need to include BRAND, TITLE & CODE for each sample.
Maximum 4 samples per customer - if you request more through this page only 4 will be ordered.
If you require more samples please contact our stores.
We have a stunning choice of designer fabrics, sumptuous velvets and textured plains for you to choose from for your curtains & blinds.
If you are interested in a Made to Measure solution, please contact our team of experts at Closs & Hamblin.
Get our latest news and discounts LET'S GO>>
Be the first to save and view new homeware, fabric collections and home style ideas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.