Zoffany Fabric from Closs & Hamblin. A pattern of delicate ornamentation adorns this linen-silk blend fabric, with floating threads that give this cloth an air of charming antiquity. Produced in gentle colourways, this fabric is ideal for adding an air of sophistication to blinds, curtains and cushions. Please note that shade variation may occur due to differences in screen colour adjustments and manufacturer dye lots. Order a sample if unsure.
Zoffany Goya linen-silk blend Fabric Henna ZPHA332658
£135.00 per metre
- Product Code : ZPHA332658
- Colour : Henna
- Width : 136.0 cm
- Weight gsm : 199.00
- Horizontal Pattern Repeat : 68.5 cm
- Vertical Pattern Repeat : 72.5 cm
- Pattern Match : Straight Match
- Collection : Phaedra Fabrics
- FR Treatable : Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
- Contract usage : Suitable for contract curtains, blinds and cushions
- Domestic usage : Curtains and Blinds, Cushions
- Composition : 31% Silk 27% Linen 24% Polyester 18% Acrylic
- Reversible (Y/N) : N
- Country of Origin : India
*CUT LENGTH FABRICS ARE NOT RETURNABLE ? PLEASE REQUEST A SAMPLE BEFORE ORDERING
- Additional information
- Shipping & Returns
- Made to Measure
- NEWS & DISCOUNTS
- Reviews 0
Blinds, Curtains, Cushions
Luxurious design, artfully crafted to the highest standards.
Speaking to a taste for sophisticated artistry, when Zoffany draws from its extensive archive, it is never at the expense of producing exquisite designs for modern settings. Traditional forms like Damasks and Velvets are skilfully enhanced to maximise the sensual tactility of any space, for a beguiling experience of interior design.
From the quietly confident to the opulent and extravagant, Zoffany plays host to an extensive history and a cornucopia of designs for both fabrics and wallpapers.
Rediscovering iconic patterns and reimagining their beauty for a modern audience has long been a value honoured by the Zoffany design team, not just as a look, but an atmosphere of Britishness and its past, inextricably linked to nature and the surrounding countryside of rural England.
Please Note - orders placed after 19th December may not be processed until after the Christmas holidays due to supplier opening times.
FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland addresses for orders over £75 (exclusions apply see * below)
Orders can take between 1 & 7 days if your item is in stock - we will update you when your order is shipped.*
- *WALLPAPER & PAINT - We advise not booking a decorator until you have received your order.
- *RUGS & CHAIRS - These will be shipped from our supplier and may take up to 3 weeks. We will keep you updated on the expected delivery date.
- *Made to Measure SUFFOLK curtain poles - please enquire.
UK Mainland - Depending on the size of your order, it will be sent using *Royal Mail First Class (£3.95 SMALL PACKET) or a courier (DHL or Hermes) service (£6.95).
We will calculate the delivery charge at checkout (exclusions apply, see * below)
* There is a £9.99 delivery charge for long length items (curtain poles, tracks & blinds) this will appear in the basket.
* There is a £9.99 delivery charge for JAB Anstoetz, Carlucci & Chivasso Fabric orders of £100 or less as these will be shipped from GermChoose.
UK NON-Mainland - shipping is currently £20 and will be calculated at the checkout.
If you are not 100% happy with your order please check our full RETURNS Policy
For more information about our DELIVERY policy, please check our full Terms & Conditions.
Wallpaper & Fabric Samples
Complete the form above, you will need to include BRAND, TITLE & CODE for each sample.
Maximum 4 samples per customer - if you request more through this page only 4 will be ordered.
If you require more samples please contact our stores.
We have a stunning choice of designer fabrics, sumptuous velvets and textured plains for you to choose from for your curtains & blinds.
If you are interested in a Made to Measure solution, please contact our team of experts at Closs & Hamblin.
Get our latest news and discounts LET'S GO>>
Be the first to save and view new homeware, fabric collections and home style ideas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.